The genital candidiasis is caused primarily by the fungus Candida albicans is an organism that lives in almost all regions of the world.
It is normal to be in the vagina in small amounts, and naturally in the part of the female genital flora, hence affecting more women than men but are not exempted from this disorder.
Candida albicans can also be located in the oral mucosa in the digestive tract and skin.
There are no such problems as the population of this fungus does not increase too much and break the numerical balance with the other species of microorganisms in the body.
The root causes for the occurrence of genital candidiasis are:
- As already discussed above, an imbalance in the ratio of Candida albicans microorganisms relative to other body.
- Unfavourable conditions that limit the number of other bodily organisms.
- Unprotected Sexual contact either vaginally or anal sex with an infected person.
- Suffering from diseases such as diabetes mellitus and HIV or any other disease that compromises the immune system.
- Excessive use of certain medications such as antibiotics that protect the body although other infections have many side effects including decrease in the number of bacteria protecting the body.
- Lack of vitamins A, C and E, and minerals like iron and calcium.
- Excessive Obesity.
Prolonged use of drug related Therapies
- ProlongedSessions ofchemotherapy.
- Medical treatments that includes the use of glucocorticoids.
- The use of some oral contraceptives and intrauterine.
- The hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy, lactation, menstruation and menopause.
- Consistent use of tight or wetunderwear.
There are many causes of genital candidiasis. If you have any symptoms such as itching, red spots on the genitals or swelling, immediately go to the nearest clinic or hospital for you to indicate an effective treatment. It is also recommend the use of home remedies that can be a good addition to the therapy recommended by your doctor.
Genital Candidiasis and Home Remedies to Combat It
The genital candidiasis is a fungal infection any that is very common among the world population.
The women, given the anatomical characteristics of your body are getting it more often but this does not exempt men.
Whenever you have any symptoms that include swelling, discharge, or discomfort in the genital you should go immediately to the doctor to clarify how infection is treated.
If you have genital candidiasis then these home remedies you can help:
- Cider vinegar is a home Remedies that isone of the most widely used against candidiasis. Pour a quart of warm water with half a glass of cider vinegar then use a sponge with vinegar pour water on your genital area. Repeat this for the space of a few days until symptoms of candidiasis disappears.
- Aloe Vera.The pulp is used and applied to the affected area. Do not use the skin of the plant because it is irritating. In the case of women, a buffer can be used to place over the area pulp genital longer.
- Wash with zits baths. To make these washes, you can use Malva flower tea or grapefruit seed extract. (Add 10 drops in the latter case)
- Raw garlic. Consume four cloves of raw garlic per day.
- Warm baths with water and salt. Add half a cup of salt to the bath.
- Tea Tree Oil. It has been shown in practice that tea tree oil can be another excellent home remedy for genital candidiasis. Just dilute a few drops of this oil in water and applied directly to the genital area affected.
These home remedies can be helpful to cure genital candidiasis. Anyway you should go to your doctor for advice on your particular case which of these remedies is best for you.
For zits baths, it is recommended to go to a herbalist where you can ask advises on other herbs that may also be useful against genital thrush.
Since you now learned lots of great information about candidiasis, you need to now understand they are not the conclusion around the world. Possessing a better comprehension of these infections will help put the mind comfortable. Contact your doctor if you are you want additional information or check out this yeast infection home remedies sites for a little more information.